We went to the Kemah Boardwalk on the Sunday before Memorial Day. We had never been; well I had been a long time ago when I think it was a Landry's and a dock. If you've been, you know there's much more to it now. Max had his first experience riding rides - I'm pretty sure he liked it!
The airplanes were his favorite. He kept going back to that one!
The hot air balloons were pretty fun too.
There was also a train, which he loves, but this one had a tunnel that he didn't like, so after the second time we rode he didn't want to do it again.We rode the carousel a couple times too. We ate lunch at the Aquarium restaurant. Max liked the fish - he actually tried to kiss one through the glass and then got really embarrassed when some ladies saw it and laughed, saying how cute he was. It was pretty cute!
Of course we couldn't leave without visiting the splash pad. I think splash pads are the best thing ever!
It was a fun day. We'll have to go back with other people so Matt and I can ride the roller coaster, or wait until Max is big enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment