Friday, May 6, 2011

Out of the Mouths...

Not only is Max doing silly things like hanging out in the kitchen cabinets, he's also saying so many funny things....

Last night at supper he was upset, and started fake crying, then looked at us and said "I crying"...very seriously.

He had his first gummy bears this week but they're not gummy bears, they're yummy bears (which makes sense I think).

One of his favorite phrases right now is "oh my goooodness". I think I'll teach him "oh my gracious" next. :)

He says "bye-bye" when we put him to bed, instead of "night-night". We say good night or night-night so not sure why he decided he should say bye-bye.

Matt could probably think of a few more to add. I really want to document these so that we can remember them and also show Max when he's older.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Stephen says bye bye too when we put him to bed, too funny!