Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finish Line

Matt and I ran a 5k last weekend. We kept saying we needed a goal to motivate us to work out, so my Christmas present was an entry for each of us into the 5k that's on the same day as the Houston Marathon, which meant we only had like 3 weeks to get ready for it. I didn't know if I would make it, but it was much easier than I ever imagined. Now we're hoping to run another one in the spring!

We didn't get any pictures but there are some on this site -
just to prove we actually did it!

Oh and I still have my timing chip on my shoe, as motivation to run another!

2 comments:

eec said...

Hooray! We should sign up for one to run together somewhere fun! Maybe this summer?

Kara said...

Ahhhh, and you guys ran together the whole way. That's so cool! Congratulations!!!