Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby's First....Hurricane

Baby E has made it through his/her first hurricane! We stayed at our house for Hurricane Ike but lost electricity Friday night. The in-laws got power back Saturday morning so we decided to go over there and we've been here since. We just went to our house about an hour ago and as we were packing up more stuff, the lights came back on. Yay! I'm so glad we had a place to stay while we didn't have electricity. We lost a lot of food from the refrigerator but compared to what other people are facing right now, I can't complain about that. School in my district has been canceled until Thursday, which makes for a short week since I'm only working half the day on Thursday because that's the big ULTRASOUND day! We're very excited and hoping for a cooperative baby.

No comments: