Max was ready to go! His first week went well. He came home Monday with paint-covered clothes and told us he had donuts for snack (they were bagels). Wednesday we got a call from the school because they didn't get the message that he was covered in ant bites from a Tuesday evening mishap, and they wanted to be sure we knew about them. I'm off on Fridays so I could take him later. The whole way there he said he wanted to go home and didn't want to go to school, but as soon as we got there he started playing. He's made a good impression on his teachers and apparently already has a friend, but he doesn't always like to participate in art activities, which doesn't really surprise me. When I left him Friday morning, he was playing with the cars, while everyone else was doing Playdoh at the table. He definitely knows what he likes and what he wants to do, but hopefully he'll warm up to doing more of the table activities...especially because if he doesn't paint, what will we have to hang on the refrigerator?

No comments:
Post a Comment