Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Day 4
Today was a fun day! We spent most of the day swimming with Matt's sister and her kids and Mawmaw. We went to the pool in her new neighborhood first for a couple hours, then went and grabbed lunch and went to the pool in our neighborhood. Max had a great time swimming. His favorite thing to do today was jump off the side and have me catch him. At the first pool, there is a splash area that has maybe 1 foot of water in it and he likes that a lot. There's also a little bit deeper area that has a structure with a small slide on it, and he really likes the slide now too. At our pool the kids area has a bigger structure with a huge bucket on top that dumps water every so often. It's a lot of water and a little too intense for Max so he likes to climb up there but if the water comes down when he's on it, he gets scared. He did go down one of the slides on that one today, which is the first time he's done that. I had to leave to go to work before they were done, so he stayed a little longer and then went to Mawmaw's house. I picked him up with plenty of time to cook supper - I'm on Pioneer Woman kick apparently and tonight it was Taco Pizza. It was pretty tasty. We decided to hit the yogurt shop after supper. Matt wanted to ride our bikes but I was too tired after being in the sun all day so we just drove. Bedtime was about the same as last night. I cleaned up the kitchen and attempted to make progress on my sewing but I really need to find that manual! So I gave up for tonight. Maybe I'll crochet instead...I'm so domestic. Ha. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment