So because I'm slightly obsessed with blogs, I read about people who I don't know at all. This is a blog I read almost every day. I really can't even remember where I found it, but she's so funny and very real. Anyway, September was Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month, and MckMama is organizing a hat drive for kids with cancer. You can read her post here for all the details but basically she's just asking people to donate (new) hats to local children's hospitals or mail them to her, and she'll donate them to one near her. There's information in her post about Etsy sites that are donating a hat for every hat they sell as well as some stories about kids with cancer and other projects that people have started.
I just wanted to put this out there for the 5 people who read my blog. Her post really touched me, and we’re so blessed to have a healthy baby – it’s nice to be able to do something like this for those who need it.
3 comments:
Shhh...don't tell anyone. My RSS feed is full blogs of people I don't know as well! It'll be our little secret;)
We thank God every day for a healthy baby. Our families truly are so blessed!
Yup, some of the blogs I look forward to checking the most belong to complete strangers!
i have a huge list of blogs I read, and most belong to strangers. :) I'm a fellow MckMama reader, as well!
Post a Comment