
A smile caught on camera!
Max has started smiling more and I finally got a picture. He's 2 months, 1 week now and is also making more sounds, trying to hit his toys, looking around at everything, and sleeping better. He had his 2 month check-up last week and weighed in at 9 lbs, 14 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. This week is spring break so I'm having fun staying home with him. We're having lunch with friends, visiting cousins, and hanging out with Nanny and Great-Nanny. We also have exciting plans for yardwork this weekend - hopefully the weather will cooperate. I love spring break!
2 comments:
Wow, Max weighs now what Jackson weighed at birth and is a half inch shorter!!!! I sure hope I have nice small baby this time... but I think they say the 2nd one is larger than the 1st! Seriously?!
Happy Spring Break!
Wow, he looks just like a mini Matt!!
Post a Comment